One FULL LESSON on drawing and interpreting frequency polygons.
Dependent on ability, this lesson could be split into two lessons.
The second half of the lesson could present a good opportunity to teach students how to calculate the mean value in a calculator using the statistics mode.
Contents of download:
- Clicker version: Normal PowerPoint lesson with which you can use a clicker / mouse / keyboard to continue animations and show solutions.
- Worksheets (including example and extension).
We are learning about: Frequency Polygons
We are learning to: Draw and interpret frequency polygons.
- Developing learners will be able to complete a grouped frequency table for a set of data.
- Secure learners will be draw a frequency polygon from a grouped frequency table.
- Excelling learners will be able to solve unfamiliar problems involving frequency polygons.
Main: Walkthrough examples followed by practice questions on worksheets. Starts with basic calculating the area moving on to finding a missing side and angle. All solutions given on PPT.