Getting to Know You - BUNDLE - 5 Awesome Activities in One
The start of a new year is fast approaching and many teacher’s will soon find themselves with a whole new class of students that they will nurture and support for the next full academic year. This BUNDLE pack aims to help you get to know your students, their personal interests and learning styles with five unique activities to get them thinking about the year ahead.
Including in this pack:
- All About Me Worksheet - students answer basic questions about themselves in order for their new teacher to get to know a little bit about them
- Silent ID - a fun activity to get students learning about each other!
- Multiple Intelligences Quiz - Find out which intelligences your pupils most associate themselves with by providing them with this fun quiz. Getting students to acknowledge their own learning styles allows them to develop critical thinking skills relating to their own personal growth and learning style!
- What I Like - You can personalize your lessons ahead by first getting to know what your pupils like. Is there a common interest in music across the board? Incorporate the music in later lessons to show pupils you don’t just care about filling their heads but also about their own enjoyment in the classroom. Help develop a strong student-teacher rapport by personalizing learning as much as you can!
- What I will learn - this worksheet is useful after giving students the low down on what to expect over the next term. Let students know what topics they’ll be learning more about and what skills they should aim to acquire. You can use this worksheet as an exit task to see how much students remember about what you’ve told them to expect!