Need a way to practice classifying instruments of the orchestra? Look no further! Beat the Bunny is a super fun game your students will beg to play! This instrument family game is a great way to practice the woodwind family, brass family, string family, and percussion family of instruments!
Game: Lay out or hide the instrument eggs and facts around your room. Start the included Beat the Bunny PowerPoint timer. Students will race in teams to collect and sort instruments and facts about instrument families into the correct instrument family basket before the bunny collects all his eggs! The winner is the group that collects the most eggs in the correct basket!
This would be GREAT for your instrument unit or even as a super fun sub plan!
This resource includes:
- Instrument Eggs for 49 instruments.
- Instrument Eggs with names labeled for 49 instruments.
- Instrument family fact eggs (6 facts for each family).
- All of the above in an ink saver black and white version.
- Beat the Bunny Directions
- Beat the Bunny PowerPoint timer.
- Directions to create your own time intervals for Beat the Bunny.
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don’t Spill the Dynamics! - Dynamics Symbol Reading Game
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Pitches! - Treble Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Recorder! - Recorder Fingerings Music Game
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.