This Kindergarten Math Bundle includes worksheets, printables, games, and activities to help your students master early math concepts!
This easy-to-use bundle includes no-prep and low-prep activities to complement your math curriculum throughout the year!
Use these activities for a variety of activities, including morning work, small group, large group, math centers, early finishers, educational interventions, and assessments!
Included In This Bundle:
• 2D Shapes Worksheets - Worksheets and activities to help reinforce 2D shapes and early geometry concepts.
• 3D Shapes Worksheets And Printables - Activities to teach students all about 3D shapes.
• Kindergarten Measurement Pack - Activities for comparing, sorting and ordering objects by size, length, width, height, and weight.
• Counting and Cardinality Worksheets And Printables - Students count, write numbers, compare numbers, and answer, “How Many?” questions.
• Color And Count Numbers 0-20 Coloring Pages - Students count the objects inside the number as they color each page.
Composing and Decomposing Numbers Worksheets, designed to give students practice composing and decomposing numbers in order to develop a better understanding of number relationships. Students solve & create number bonds, draw pictures and write equations to represent each number family.
Kindergarten Addition Worksheets for Numbers 0-10 - activities to give students practice writing numbers and solving early addition and equations.
• Telling Time Worksheets - Activities for early exploration of clock numbers and features, and concepts related to telling time by the hour.
**Thanks for stopping by!