A 12-page printable pamphlet/PowerPoint presentation that can be used for GCSE revision.
The booklet covers tips on:
- PEA/PETER basics
- How to analyse a quote
- Features of Language (Such as verb, adverb, noun, adjective with pictures and examples)
- Basic and Advanced Language Techniques (Metaphor, Simile, Personification etc)
- Rhetorical Language (Definitions and examples)
- Analysing Poetry (Context, Technique, Effect, Meaning)
- Comparing Poetry
- Common Misspellings
- A handy breakdown of the AQA Paper 1 and Paper 2 mark-scheme and AO’s
The booklet is visually engaging, packed with information and perfect for last-minute revision. It prints to A5 Pamphlet size, or can be printed slide-by-slide as a booklet. Slides can be displayed on the board, or printed and handed out as needed. The content is brief and to the point in order to aid revision.