Students do the exam AND mark it themselves using this resource.
Exam questions were for AQA English lit GCSE and as follows:
An Inspector Calls:
- How does Priestley present Gerald’s relationships with women in An Inspector Calls?
- How does Priestley use Eva Smith to represent poverty in An Inspector Calls?
Love and RElationships poetry:
- Compare how poets present growing up in ‘Mother, any distance’ and in one other poem from ‘Love and relationships’.
- In ‘Autumn’ how does the poet present the effects of the season of autumn?
- In both ‘Today’ and ‘Autumn’ the speakers describe attitudes towards the seasons. What are the similarities and/or differences between the ways the poets present these attitudes?
Self assessment activities inculded - lots of use of highlighters.