Minibeasts - Science UOW
- Plan only.
- 2 pages.
- Fully editable.
- that there are different kinds of animals in the immediate environment
- to treat animals and the environment with care and sensitivity
- to recognise hazards in working with soil
- to observe and make a record of animals found
- to present results in a table
- that there are differences between local habitats
- to make predictions about the animals found in different local habitats and to investigate these
- to use drawings to present results and make comparisons saying whether their predictions were supported
- that animals reproduce and change as they grow older