ALL THE KEY POINTS AT A GLANCE!
- These are all my notes for A2 biology - suitable for any exam board but mainly based off CIE international examinations (Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Jennifer Gregory, Dennis Taylor) with some images taken from the coursebook (unless otherwise specified) and inserted as appropriate.
- 118 pages of concise yet well covered content, around 40 hours worth of hard work!
- Mostly my own summaries - all bullet pointed and concise, very easy to follow and covers all the main points of the specification with FULL completed essay exam questions.
- Great for teaching, class handouts, or revision
- Full digital color, very easy to follow
-Navigatable contents page (CTRL+Click)
- Speeds up learning and memory of KEY POINTS for optimum examination performance
- Energy and respiration
- Inherited Change
- Selection and Evolution
- Biodiversity and Classification
- Genetic Engineering/Technology