Three fun new year resources for primary classrooms! Start 2018 off in style with these fun activities that help pupils to think about the year ahead.
1. Recipe for a Happy New Year - a fun activity lesson where pupils reflect on what will make a successful year and creative a recipe to display.
2. Our Class Poem - a teamwork activity to bring your class together at the start of the year. They will create and perform a class poem.
3. Time Capsule - pupils create an ‘All About Me’ time capsule envelope to seal up and open again at the end of the year!
Please follow the download instructions at the bottom of the page to make sure you get all of the files included in this resource. Problems downloading? Click here for download help.
Please follow the steps below to access your files:
1. Return to this page and click on each resource to go to the product listing.
2. Scroll to the files included within the resource listed under the header ‘Files Included’/‘All Files’. You may need to click on the ‘See all Resources’ to view them all.
3. Use the download arrow icons found to the left of each of the file names for each separate file.