A complete set of resources to deliver the whole of OCR A level Biology Module 3.
- Exchange surfaces
- Ventilation in mammals, fish and insects
- Measuring lung volume and function
- Types of circulatory system
- The mammalian circulatory system
- Heart structure and function
- Electrocardiograms and heart problems
- Blood,tissue fluid and lymph
- The transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Plant vascular tissue
- Transpiration and translocation
Each lesson includes a starter, full notes and diagrams, various student activities and a fully differentiated summary activity
All answers included
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.