2 x Completely Different Digital Escape Rooms for PE.
- 1 x Escape the Locked Room (General Fun and End of Term)
- 1 x Escape the Haunted School Building (Specific PE Escape Room)
Bonus Free Resource - End of Year sports Quiz
Each Escape Room Includes…
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint - Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet - Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet - Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too :) for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms for the First Escape Room include: Secret Bunker, Space Station, Garden Tunnel, The Office, Dungeon, The Island, Skate Park (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable to KS3 and KS4 Student or even bright KS2 students.
The 7 Rooms for the Second Escape Room include: Playground, Hallway F, English Classroom, Never Ending Basement, Heads Office, The Library and Finally the Secret Laboratory (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable to KS3 and KS4 Student.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take. Our products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.