Are you struggling with teaching solfege or looking for a fun, new method for teaching solfege to elementary students? Then look no further! Pitch Hill is for you!
In Pitch Hill, each solfège note is a character with his or her own story. For example, Do is a Boxer! He LOVES to box! He wears special head gear and boxing gloves to protect him and when we sing the note that is Do, we show our hands like boxing gloves. Do is very strong and will catch Re if she falls off the roof! (You will have to purchase to hear her story!)
This file contains Pitch Hill paper puppet manipulatives. Use as note identifiers or as a manipulative to have students practice singing. This make a great early finisher activity!
NOTE: This file is included in the Pitch Hill Mega Bundle
This file includes the following:
- Large and Small Finger Puppets (glue and no glue versions).
- Large and Small Paper Dolls
- Popsicle Puppets
- Easy Folding Dolls
Note: Versions with Ti holding a teacup and ti with matching hands included.
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don’t Spill the Pitches! - Treble Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Recorder! - Recorder Fingerings Music Game
- Music Center: Don’t Spill the Pitches! - Solfege Pitch Note Reading Game
Teach music. Love life.