This activity is a fun, interactive and engaging way for your students to work on their number recognition and counting skills during Spring. Students need to count the different items on each of the task cards and then choose their answer out of 3 possible choices on the right hand side of the task card.
Your students will love working on their counting skills with these fun and engaging Spring themed task cards. I recommend laminating all of the task cards included. This will make them stronger, longer lasting and reusable in the future.
The task cards cover from 0-10. There are 33 different task cards included.
- Print out the task cards.
- Cut and laminate the task cards.
- Provide your students with dry wipe pens or clothing pegs for your students to select their answers.
- There are 3 different types of counting task cards included;
- Count the spots on the bug
- Count the petals on the flower
- Count the eggs in the nest.
- These task cards fit perfectly into photo storage boxes - making it easy for you to stay organised and keep all the pieces together.