- Some wider listening ideas for Vivaldi’s Concerto In D Minor In the Edexcel Music A Level Listening and Appraising section with points you can mention about in an essay. This can be used as a starting point and handout for your students or as a display poster.
- A summary taken from the Pearson support Guide for students’ revision.
- Powerpoint in 2 formats: pptx and pdf with 24 slides. Contains homework tasks, youtube videos, wider listening and notes from Pearson support guide for complete teaching.
- Vocabulary sheet with keywords for set work.
- Vocabulary sheet for students to fill in definitions.
- Vocabulary sheet with definitions for key words.
About this resource
Report a problem