Instant seating plans and easy to use behaviour management.
Poor pupil behaviour can be one of the biggest barrier to good teaching and learning that teachers face. Class Charts is a quick and easy seating planner and behaviour management tool that records behaviours in less than 30 seconds and can instantly create and rearrange seating plans in a couple of clicks.
It simplifies every aspect of classroom management, reducing teacher workload and empowering you and your SLT with real-time data for informed decision making. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Class Charts learns how children influence each other in the classroom and generates seating plans to help optimise pupil performance at the click of a button. It supports all staff - from NQTs to supply teachers - to take a proactive approach to poor behaviour; reducing teachers’ workload and removing barriers to learning.
Seating plans in seconds
- Rearrange pupils by ability in a couple of clicks
- Use safe mode to display the seating plan on a whiteboard
- Highlight underachievement to your teachers
- Print beautiful, data rich seating plans for lesson observations & inspections
- Works on whiteboards, laptops, iPads and phones
Fast behaviour management
- Customise achievements and behaviours to match in with your existing school policy (SIMS write back supported)
- Teachers can award achievements and behaviours in a couple of clicks and save time in the classroom
- Easily award and manage detentions with our detentions module
The visual representation of the data really helps a teacher plan and organise the room to maximise learning opportunities and, if required, make changes quickly and easily. A real winner!
How Class Charts has helped schools:
*Based on a teacher having 10 classes and changing their seating plan once per term.
**100% of schools who use Class Charts who were Ofsted rated ‘Requires Improvement’ for personal development, behaviour and welfare improved to ‘Good’ at their next inspection.