Torbay, United Kingdom
About Brixham College
• Brixham College is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed and inclusive comprehensive school with some 1100 students.
• Following a short inspection which took place in September 2017, Ofsted continues to judge Brixham College as a good school.
• The hard work of our teaching and support staff always shines through in the people our students become.
• Our learning community is represented by student ambassadors, prefects and a student council to give our children a voice and ensure individuals are always heard.
• Brixham College is Torbay’s designated Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) provision within a secondary school setting and is committed to creating an Autism-friendly future.
• We believe there are no limits to learning and no ceiling on achievement.
• We aim to build on our students’ strengths and equip them with the skills and knowledge so that they go out into the world ready for life’s challenges with a little piece of Brixham College in their hearts.