Garden International School - Bangkok
About Garden International School - Bangkok
Garden International School Bangkok
Welcome to Garden International School, Bangkok. I hope this information gives you a glimpse into what makes our school such a fantastic place for our students to learn. At the heart of everything we do is the learning experience we offer our students. Our students are given a personalised education, which is based on the British education models, but adapted to suit our location and student’s needs.
Garden International School, Bangkok is located in the heart of Bangkok, just a few minutes from both the MRT and BTS transport systems, as well as Lumpini Park. Our school is open to students aged from 2 to 18 years of age and we currently have 480 students on roll. Our school is fully accredited by Edu Development Trust, ensuring that the highest standards are embedded in our daily work. We are an accredited Cambridge International Examination centre and Oxford AQA Examination Centre and offer the prestigious IGCSEs and IA-Levels, which give our students the opportunity to enter their university of choice anywhere in the world. We are also a full member of the Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA)
Garden International School, Bangkok is a friendly and family orientated school, which has community at his heart. Students, staff and parents work together for the good of the learning process and the school as a whole.
Values and Vision
Garden International School, Bangkok's motto is “Your choice. Their future. Our family.”
Garden International School is committed to:
- providing a safe, positive and enjoyable learning environment using a British educational framework;
- encouraging all students to develop to their full potential;
- responding to the differing needs of individuals;
- promoting qualities of independence, responsibility, critical thinking, international mindedness and respect;
- providing an environment that aims for the highest educational standards in life-long learners.
Students at Garden International School will:
- enjoy learning in school and beyond;
- develop to their full potential in all areas;
- be confident people able to take leadership roles;
- take responsibility for their actions and the environment;
- apply critical thinking skills;
- develop knowledge and understanding across a wide range;
- be open-minded to the values and traditions of all cultures;
- be respectful of others;
- study in an environment promoting high academic standards.