Royds Hall Community School
Kirklees, United Kingdom
About Royds Hall Community School
Royds Hall, A SHARE Academy
Royds Hall, A SHARE Academy is an inclusive, open-minded school, passionate about their students and positive about their future.
They are dedicated to ensuring all students leave Royds Hall fully equipped with the life skills, experiences and educational outcomes to have a happy and successful future. Students are guided by committed and inspiring professionals, in a supportive environment and are given the room to express and challenge themselves, because they believe every young person can succeed.
Part of SHARE Multi-Academy Trust, a partnership created to provide services and support to benefit the children they teach, and, with an ethos of ‘Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best’, they believe that by working together, sharing expertise and resources, schools grow and improve.
Royds Hall is a safe, positive environment where every pupil is encouraged to achieve their personal best and help to overcome obstacles.
Professional and career development is at the heart of SHARE Multi-Academy Trust. Staff have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities including internal training sessions, external courses and sharing best practice across the trust.
As an employee of one of the SHARE Academies you will be provided with a package of flexible employee benefits:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support Staff.
- All staff have access to a wellbeing service.
- Salary sacrifice benefit schemes - salary sacrifice enables staff to give up some of the cash value of their pay to receive other benefits which saves on tax and national insurance. The Trust currently runs the following salary sacrifice schemes:
- Cycle Scheme – savings of up to 42% on the cost of a new bike.
- Techscheme – savings on the cost of Desktop machines, Laptops, Apple Products, Phones and software.
- Childcare Scheme - helps parents who work with the cost of childcare, eligible parents could get up to £2,000 per child per year to spend on childcare.
- Onsite catering facilities with competitively priced meals.