Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
About Sandringham School
Our mission statement is ‘Everybody can be Somebody’ because...
• we believe in you not only as you are but also as you might become;
• we want you to be able to achieve not only what you hope to achieve but even more than you hoped to achieve;
• we recognise individual ability is important but know that personal motivation is a more critical factor in achieving our own particular success;
• we should all be able to experience the very special buzz of success and the sheer joy of learning this generates;
• we will not only judge your achievements against some agreed average but will also measure it against your previous personal best;
• we encourage a culture which celebrates success and wills you to take part and enjoy learning and life for all that is has to offer you;
• we want you to anticipate each day with excitement and later on in life remember school with fondness;
• we know unrecognised talent lies latent in all of us and you only need to discover your individual potential;
• we have an unshakeable belief that Sandringham does make a difference.
"Sandringham School has a very strong ethos and a distinctive character... Students know that they are valued and so they flourish and make good progress."
Specialist status in the Arts has helped us raise standards across the school curriculum by developing teaching and learning and by providing substantial additional resources not just for the Arts subjects, but across the whole school.