Created by Born Free and Autism and Nature, this in-depth pack of resources teaches students with autism or special educational needs and disabilities all about elephants and amazing wildlife living on our doorsteps. The pack also contains guidance and resources to support students when undertaking a visiting a UK woodland, or participating in a Forest School sessions.
Included within this resource pack:
- Four full in-class creative lesson plans, all about elephants
- One in-class lesson, about UK woodland species
- Accompanying presentations and teaching resources
- A range of elephant and woodland colouring sheets, with accompanying Widgit symbols
- A range of Widgit instruction sheets for students
- Advice for teachers on running a woodland visit with students
Please leave a review. Your feedback helps us to continue to deliver high quality content, free of charge.
Any questions? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Autism and Nature and their work here: https://autismandnature.org.uk/
Kindly supported by the Volox Trust
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
These resources are a dream come true for anyone doing a stand alone or series of lessons. So much detail and thought gone into them. So rare to find ‘off the shelf’ lesson plans to suit ASN pupils. Wish I’d had the elephant lessons a few weeks ago as would have been a perfect lead into our Africa Day. I highly recommend. Hope going to be a similar pack for lions.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.