Kids are fascinated to learn about the unique and unusual animals of Australia, like the kangaroo, koala, platypus and wombat!
This highly motivating penmanship copy book has all of these animals and much more, including many you have probably never heard of before - 26 Australian animals in all (marsupials, 2 different egg-laying mammals, flying mammals, flightless birds and more), all of them highly interesting!
This book contains the following features:
- 3 pages of cursive letter practice (tracing and copying)
- 26 copy-work pages, one for each letter of the alphabet, with each one featuring a different Australian animal
- Low-saturation colored pictures of most animals (requires less color toner, or you can print in black and white)
- 4 extra lined pages, each with a different line size
- A coloring page each for most of the animals (19 total)
PLUS you get 10 additional reward pages:
- 2 word search puzzles
- 6 additional word game pages
- A picture hunt challenge
- A maze for younger children
64 usable pages. This book, which is part of our Animals of the Continents Penmanship Series, can be used with our Australian Animals Unit Study if desired, or it can be used alone.
The professional handwriting font set used in our penmanship books is used by public schools across the U.S. This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the book’s purchaser.