‘Workers In Our Community’ (Grades Pre K – 3) is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps students understand and appreciate roles & responsibilities of paid/unpaid workers.
FYI: A student assembly performance of this popular song has had over 32 thousand views on Youtube.
- View student assembly performance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuotpfE1bk
- View students demonstrating Integrated learning across key subject areas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xai9OWPi2Es
Not musical ~ NO worries!
- Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
Students read, sing & learn along as the song plays and the lyrics and images display on the screen
- Stop video at any time, to discuss, clarify, reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance pieces…
©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych; Post Grad, Cert, Ed:
’In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.’ ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
FYI: Pinterest Board ‘Workers In Our Community’ includes FREE lesson plans, activities, etc.
Follow Keystone Creations on:
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon/Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®