One of over 60 core PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 6) which together cover the AS and Year 1 A Level topics for OCR, AQA, Edexcel and WJEC specifications. Although only OCR specifications specifically mention Confocal Microscopy, students studying other specifications will be brought up to date with modern microscopy techniques and AQA students could certainly use this knowledge in their synoptic essay. This presentation is complemented by four others, i.e.
126.96.36.199 Studying Cells 1 - Biological Drawings
188.8.131.52 Studying Cells 2 - Light Microscopy
184.108.40.206 Studying Cells 3 - Electron Microscopy
220.127.116.11 Studying Cells 4 - Cell Fractionation & Ultracentrifugation
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Enhances the specifications for OCR (A & B).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.