This is a best seller from our 61 PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 6) which together cover the new AS and Year 1 A Level topics for AQA. This presentation is also suitable for Edexcel and WJEC - for OCR specification please go to...
This resource focuses on the collection of data, the use of Simpson's Diversity Index and then analyses actual data taken from two very different sites along the course of a river. Appropriate spreadsheets are also available (sold separately) to speed up the calculation once the methodology has been learned.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• To preview at least 12 complete presentations or for a Site/VLE licence please visit www.sserltd.co.uk/acatalog/AQA_AS_Modules2015.html
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.