- designed for independent work
- should only take 5 – 10 minutes per worksheet
- literal, inferential, and real-world (personal) connection questions
- high interest, non-fiction topics including: science, technology, cooking, sports, society, and culture
- great for struggling readers or students with ESL
- perfect for use as bell-ringers, homework, vacation work, early-finishers, and in literacy stations
- fun graphics and borders courtesy of openclipart.org
- Common core state standards covered: RI4.1, RI4.2, RI4.10; RI5.1, RI5.2, RI5.10; RI6.1, RI6.2, RI6.4, RI6.6, RI6.10
*****PLEASE NOTE: These passages are based upon the paragraphs in this resource:
You can utilise both (as they target different skills), but it is not advisable to use them concurrently*****
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.