This resource includes English and Spanish version of 4th of July - Independence Day Activities. These are perfect for your bilingual, dual language classrooms and schools, and Creative Writing project!
Help your students understand and celebrate the Fourth of July holiday. Children recognize this important holiday, thank for their country and write a letter to the president identifying needs and wants of their country and write their own proposals to make it a better place.
All the activities were created to pay tribute to the Independence Day and the most important patriotic symbols. Learning more about the history of these symbols make the celebration of July 4th more meaningful.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Below is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Cootie Catcher with Patriotic Symbols (Black & White Version) - (English & Spanish Version)
- Cootie Catcher with Patriotic Symbols (Color Version) - (English & Spanish Version)
- Letter to the President (Needs - Wants and Proposals) - (English & Spanish Version)
- Pennant 1: Facts About 4th of July - (English & Spanish Version)
- Pennant 2: I am Thankful for My Country Because … (English & Spanish Version)
- Patriotic American Symbols (K - W - L Chart ) - (English & Spanish Version)
Happy Independence Day!