Powerpoint covering all aspects of Year 1 SPAG (not phonics). There are 85 short activities intended for lesson starters/plenaries or time fillers. Tasks can be done on whiteboards or verbally. Slides feature ‘Silly Swan’ who is unsure how to complete tasks - children can be the teacher and help him. All can be edited as needed.
- Plural noun suffixes –s or –es
- Verb endings –ing, -ed or –er
- Prefix un-
- Making sentences
- Joining sentences and clauses using ‘and
- Sequencing sentences to form short narratives.
- Using finger spaces.
- Capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks to demarcate sentences
- Using capital letters for names and personal pronoun I.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.