MORE ADDED! 14 x fully resourced, highly-rated PSHE lesson packs - from county lines and addiction, to health consequences and the law. All 11 lesson packs are complete with one hour-long powerpoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs and starters. All are well differentiated to three levels throughout to enable clear evidence of progress for all students.
1: Drugs, the different types, their dangers, classifications and consequences.
2: Alcohol, the issues it causes, drinking safely and consequences of not drinking sadely.
3: Vaping and smoking - the science behind addiction. Focus on whether vaping is safe and on the dangers of smoking. Look into addiction and dopamine’s role.
4: The lure and issues caused by gambling and online gambling. A look into how the mind gets hooked on winning.
5: Pornography, its effects on society, the brain and the consequences of having unreal expectations for relationships.
6: Cannabis, Shisha and Spice - what is this deadly and relatively new, very popular drug?
7. Why is binge drinking so bad for us - and why do people still do this despite knowing the risks?
8. County Lines - How do young people get involved in criminal gangs and embroiled in the illegal drugs trade?
9. Class C and perscription drugs (steroids, painkillers, GHB, Khat, more) - what are these and how do people fall into addiction without even realising it?
10. A focus on Class B drugs - ketamine, ritalin, codeine and cannabis (+ derivatives).
11. A focus on Class A drugs - crack, heroin, krokodil, DMT, ecstasy, magic mushrooms, more. Can anyone become addicted to these?
12. What do we need to know about drug taking at festivals, parties and clubbing.
13. Smartphone addiction - is this real and how can it be harmful to us?
14. Why is smoking so harmful - what about second hand smoke?
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop:
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)