2020 Interactive Citizenship, Politics and Christmas Activity Advent Calendar for KS3 Students. A very stylish Christmas themed interactive powerpoint with 24 numbered boxes
Each day links to a fun and engaging task/ challenge / game or activity - these activities are either Christmas themed or citizenship themed.
The activities include (Musical rounds, Q and A, Riddles, Christmas Crackers, Fill in the Gaps, Spot the difference, Word Finder, identify the images, General Election Day!, Christmas Rounds, Scattegories and other rounds depending on the subject theme of this quiz…)
So how does this advent Calendar work?
- No preparation or printing Required!!
- Each 'Activity lasts around 3-5 minutes and can be used as a fun starter to a lesson or a tutor time activity for the day!
- The Advent Calender works on a “click the date and play style” set up. The Powerpoint is animated with fake snow and other surprises.
- All the dates also link back to the home menu by clicking on the button.
- Each slide contains instructions and answers where required -
- Use this interactive Christmas themed stylish advent calender to spread Christmas cheer among your students.
The PowerPoint is 100% Easily adaptable so if you want to substitute in different activities or swap some out you can do and adapt it to your class / audience.
Ideal starter as we go in to December for Citizenship / PSHE lessons or form time…
Why not try out some of our other extremely popular high quality Christmas Resources
You may also want to check out these other great Cre8tive resources for your students
Geography Christmas Quiz
Science Christmas Quiz - 8 KS3 topics Covered
Primary Christmas Quiz 2018 KS1 KS2
Geography Christmas Activity Advent Calendar 2020
2020 Advent Calendar - Christmas Countdown
KS4 and KS5 More Challenging Christmas Quiz