A collection of FOUR FULL LESSONS, which could definitely be extended to at least 6 lessons for the right classes, on simplifying, adding and subtracting and solving equations involving algebraic fractions.
Contents of download:
- Normal PowerPoint lessons with which you can use a clicker / mouse / keyboard to continue animations and show fully animated and worked solutions.
- Worksheets printable for students with examples for each lesson. These are designed to speed up the lesson (no copying down questions etc). The worksheet could also be used independent of the PowerPoint lesson!
We are learning about:
- Lesson 1 - Simplifying algebraic fractions
- Lesson 2 - Adding and subtracting algebraic fractions
- Lesson 3 - Simplifying algebraic fractions with quadratics
- Lesson 4 - Solving equations with algebraic fractions.
Main: Lessons consist of examples with reducing instructions, following on to increasingly difficult exercises. Lessons can start at any section of the PPT examples judged against the ability of the students in your class. All solutions given on PPT.
Please do leave feedback!!