An Inspector Calls Escape Room - Christmas - End of Year English Virtual Escape Room by Cre8tive Curriculum! Let the students become Codebreakers as they explore characters, plots and themes of An Inspector Calls ! This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class. Very east to run with our step by step Teacher Quick guide!
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint - Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet - Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet - Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- TEacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too :) for any quick teams
- The 7 Rooms include: Secret Bunker, Space Station, Garden Tunnel, The Office, Dungeon, The Island, Skate Park (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable to KS3 and KS4 Student or even bright KS2 students.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Humanities and English Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
Product code C8/ES/21
**Why not try out one of our other English Digital Escape Rooms **
Romeo and Juliet Digital Escape Room - English GCSE
Macbeth Escape Room - English GCSE
A Christmas Carol Escape Room - English GCSE
An Inspector Calls Escape Room - English GCSE
We also have Brand new Digital escape Rooms for English language, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Of Mice and Men Just search on TES ‘Escape Room Cre8tive’