Lesson Five is an Activity-based Lesson.
- 2page detailed lesson plan including instructions and suggestions on how to run this lesson successfully.
- levelled worksheets for differentiation
- links to a Hieroglyphics translator and quiz
- printable crosswords (2 levels)
- Ideas for extension work
- Word Match worksheets (2levels)
- spelling activity worksheets (3 levels)
- True/False activity that can be used for assessment.
17 pages packed with worksheets and ideas.
All resources are ready to print and include answers
Created for use in a High school class of students with learning difficulties but would be ideal for use in middle to upper primary classrooms.
Lesson content and resources have been differentiated and are designed to be expanded and taken further by more able students while allowing low level students to succeed and engage in the learning. To avoid distraction worksheets contain minimal graphics and text is well spaced.
This resource can be purchased as a bundle (10 lessons). Lesson One and ‘Ancient Egypt Grammar Cards’ are offered free.