PowerPoint and handout focused on empathy. Designed for pupils who have read the book.
- Begins with an entry task, placing events in order. They are on the slide, and it gives pupils the time to settled, while those who are keen can get straight to work.
- The starter is a simple word identification task.
- Task 1 gets the pupils to begin engaging with how to express emotions in words. They are encouraged to use the emotive word back on the sheet, but any appropriate word will do.
- Task 2: pupils to annotate a fictionalised paragraph from Snowball. Then they continue the paragraph. Depending on the level of the class, this may turn into an extended writing tasks.
- Success Criteria are simplified and included.
- Extension task provided for the more able.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.