Download will include two pdf documents:
- A 5 page question document (page 5 is blank due to preview reasons)
- A 5 page answer document (page 5 is blank due to preview reasons)
The four pages of questions have a question covering each of the four topics:
- The coronation anthems and oratorios of Handel
- The orchestral music of Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven
- The piano music of Chopin and Schumann
- The Requiem of the late Romantic period
– Unfortunately, for copyright reasons, this resource does not have an accompanying audio CD or sound files. In the Questions document there are YouTube links to the recordings used and the track timings. For best results teachers can download the tracks and use software to create their own CD to accompany this AoS 1 Practice Questions document.
This AoS 1 Practice Questions document could be used as a mock paper to prepare the Year 11 students for their Component 1: Understanding Music Exam or given individually as home learning for the students to complete for revision purposes.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.