This is a Powerpoint for Atoms and Elements which is found in Topic 1: Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table of GCSE Chemistry and Double Science. This is an excellent resource which will save you time and engage your students. The PPT contains:
- Clear WALTs and WILFs
- has clear slides and not too much information (Cognitive Load Theory)
- Differentiated by RAG system
- Slides that are well sequenced to build up knowledge in a logical way.
Depending on the resource you are viewing, many resources will also include:
- Discussion tasks which can be done in pairs. small groups or whole class.
- Worked examples (Scaffolding)
- Questions for students to try.
I hope you find this resource useful.
Please check out my other resources. Thank you for looking!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.