Preparing your students to be engaged and respectful audience members can be fun with this lesson and follow-up performance reflection made just for elementary students! You can use all of these activities in one day or spread them out over several days before attending a field trip, concert, or public speaking event with the class. The discussion cards will allow you to talk through real-life scenarios with your students so they will know the correct and respectful way to handle themselves during a presentation or performance. Reward cards are also included to acknowledge students who follow the rules of audience etiquette!
- Audience etiquette rules
- Discussion (or quick write) cards
- Student audience etiquette questions LEVEL 1 (lower elementary)
- Student audience etiquette questions LEVEL 2 (upper elementary)
- Post-performance reflection LEVEL 1
- Post-performance reflection and audience etiquette survey LEVEL 2 (2 pages)
- Audience etiquette class poster-- full-color (separate PDF file)
- Audience etiquette reward cards
**Written in American English.