CPD sessions and behaviour management lessons for setting your expectations high. Teaching and Learning tools, target setting and behaviour management resources suitable for KS3/4 teachers.
1. A fully resourced lesson putting the responsibility on students for thier behaviour, achievement and self management.
2. A target setting lesson focusing on goal setting which can be applied to any subject.
3. A CPD training session on how to use seating plans to their full capacity to improve behaviour management.
4. A hands on CPD training session on engaging all students with a focus on the often overlooked, quieter students.
5. A CPD training session on engaging the most able students in your classes.
6. Fun praise postcards for your students when they successfully stick to your rules.
7. Four templates (moderation, simple lesson plan, learning walks and whole-school peer assessment) which can be used in any subject.
8. One hour, fully resourced lesson which sets out why rules are important and in the students’ benefit in order for them to succeed.
I will be adding to this bundle as I create more so if you purchase it do check back occasionally for the free updates you receive.
You can find many more inexpensive and free Whole School, PSHE, Citizenship and RE resources at my shop: EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)
Or you can check out some of our most popular PSHE, Citizenship and RE resources below:
Mental Health PSHE Bundle
1 Whole Year of PSHE Resources
British Values Citizenship Bundle
Careers, Employment and Enterprise Bundle
Sex and Relationships Education