Bats PowerPoint and Activities:
Learn all about bats in this PPT presentation. This nonfiction resource about the nocturnal creatures is full of information, photos, illustrations, videos, audio clips, and fun facts. It’s designed for teachers, students, and parents! When it's over, challenge the kids with some higher level thinking activities designed to hone problem solving skills.
This informative and dynamic PowerPoint presentation illustrates and explains all about the bat's...
* Categories – Megabats and Microbats
* Life cycle
* Place in myths and popular culture
* Reasons for hanging upside down
* Included in the presentation are 3 video clips of bats: An enormous colony of bats flying out from under a bridge, a fruit bat eating an orange, and a bat maneuvering in flight.
* An audio clip of a bat making sounds used in echolocation.
* Many interesting facts And much more.
The presentation begins with a riddle and ends with a few activities.
Download my preview, and be sure to view it as a slide show to get the full effect (the slides are dynamic).
Please feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
This was created by Ryan Nygren.
Photo credits are found at the end of the presentation.
The cover photo's attribution link can be found by Stux here - https://pixabay.com/en/halloween-gloomy-full-moon-tree-1001676/