The Bauhaus design school is still highly influential today. This lesson plan takes students on a journey to:
- discover the buildings of Bauhaus. Where they are. Who designed them. What it’s like to live or work in one
- hunt for facts and secrets about Bauhaus
- design and build their own Bauhaus model
This lesson plan is designed for students to explore independently at their own pace. It can also be used by parents and teachers, to direct learning on a 1-2-1 basis, and in a classroom or group setting.
The lesson plan is designed for use on a computer or tablet and there are lots of links to online content, so there is no need to print.
It is suitable for anyone, but we recommend it for ages 14 to 18.
There are 2 Chapters:
- Bauhaus Influence (duration approx 60 minutes)
- Extra Discovery (60 minutes)
This lesson plan was created in association with Lexicon Learning
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.