Some children and young people can find it difficult to think positively about themselves. Designed for primary school children, this assembly plan and presentation will help children to understand that there are ways in which we are similar even though, at the same time, we are all different.
It will also help them to:
- recognise the importance of celebrating the differences and similarities in ourselves and others
- explore what “being ourselves” means
- identify things we can do to enjoy
- make the most of our similarities and differences
- be connected with those around us.