8 hours of lessons which all have a focus on the Brexit debate and immigration. These are ideal for Tutor Time sessions, PSHCE lessons or a Citizenship drop down day.
All lesson packs are complete with a detailed PowerPoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs and starters. All are well differentiated to three levels throughout to enable clear evidence of progress for all students.
- 2x introduction lessons to immigration, asylum seekers, refugees and UK policies (Immigration + UK).
- Brexit Britain - an introduction to the issues surrounding Brexit.
- European Union - A summary lesson of what this is , why Brexiteers to leave in the first place and why Remainers want to stay.
- No Deal Brexit - an introduction to what this would mean for the UK in practice.
- The Brexit Party - an introduction to Nigel Farage and the Brexit Party and why the are popular with some Brexiteers.
- An introduction to how British Values celebrate a diverse culture and heritage.
- An introduction to the concept of a multicultural society.
- How to break down the fake news surrounding the immigration debate - a critical thinking lesson.
Many more inexpensive PSHE, RE and Citizenship GCSE free resources at my shop:
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)