This Science Game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on Cells while the students have fun.
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
- The game may be an entire classroom activity.
- The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
- The game may be a group activity.
- The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
- The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
- The game may be timed or untimed.
Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
- Cell Membrane
- Golgi Complex
- Active Transport
- Passive Transport
- Binary Fission
- Cellular Respiration