6 x fully resourced lessons on media influence and fake news and one fake news assembly. Each well-differentiated lesson includes accompanying worksheets, clips, PowerPoints, clear LOs to three challenge levels, activities, plenaries - everything you’d want if Ofsted walked in.
- How does the media influence us?
- Media bias in the news - alternative facts and fake news
- Critical thinking skills - how can anyone debunk a fake news story?
- Fake news assembly - with a focus on the dangers of believing Fake news.
- Sex and the media - how do inaccurate representations affect us?
- Social media and online shaming.
Suitable for KS3/4 - easily adaptable.
Different level tasks for MA,LA or Core
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for’ Good’ or above, pack includes clip links, accompanying worksheets, past exam questions and markscheme, starters, plenaries, 3 LOs for each task.
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop: EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)