GCSE Citizenship - 16 x fully resourced GCSE Citizenship lessons on Human Rights and Responsibilities (created for AQA, but covers all the content needed for other exam boards too). All differentiated to 3 levels or more, complete with accompanying worksheets and clips, practice exam questions, information sheets, case studies and much more.
1. An introduction to Rights and Responsibilities
2. What Rights are we entitled to in the UK
3. What our our rights as consumers?
4. What are our global, Human Rights and who enforces these?
5. What are our rights and responsibilities at work?
6. What are our responsibilities to those less fortunate than us?
7. What rights do I have as a member of a trade union?
8. What rights and responsibilities do young people have in obeying the law?
9. Why don’t some children have access to education?
10. What’s the difference between asylum seekers and refugees? What are their rights and why do they need our help?
11. What is the Magna Carta and how has this influenced the development of Human Rights from the UNDHR and the UNCRC to the 1998 Human Rights and Equality Act today.
12. What is the UNCRC? How do Unicef work to protect and reinforce the rights of children?
13. What are the fundamental priciples and sources of law? How does law relate to our human rights?
14. What are the roles and powers of the police within our justice system?
15. What are the roles and responsibilities of the judiciary, including magistrates?
16. How does the Youth Justice system operate, how do sentences differ and what deterrents are used?
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop: EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)
Have just been asked to lead on Citizenship and whilst I have a PGCE in Citizenship, it's a no brainer to turn to these resources. You can be assured of their high quality and I can tweak them easily for my own students.
This is fantastic. Well resourced, including differentiation. I cannot express how much time this resource has saved. Worth every penny (and more!)
A great resource! It is well planned, colourful, engaging resources that are relevant and interesting for the students. Plenty of challenge given. Thanks, a HUGE time saver!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.