10 x fully resourced lessons on Rights and Responsibilities. All differentiated to 3 levels or more, complete with accompanying worksheets and clips, KS3/4. Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for’ Good’ or above
1. An introduction to Rights and Responsibilities
2. What Rights are we entitled to in the UK
3. What our our rights as consumers?
4. What are our global, Human Rights and who enforces these?
5. What are our rights and responsibilities at work?
6. What are our responsibilities to those less fortunate than us?
7. What rights do I have as a member of a trade union?
8. What rights and responsibilities do young people have in obeying the law?
9. Why don’t some children have access to education?
10. What’s the difference between asylum seekers and refugees? What are their rights and why do they need our help?
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop: EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)