This set of resources will include
- A summary sheet ( this was sent home to parents to use with students, students were also given a copy to stick in their planner).
- A Set of Flash cards for all equations.
- A set of power point which we use to test students in each lesson. The power points cover 4/5 equations with answers. Usually takes 5/10 minutes at the start of every lesson.
- Recall test given to students at the end of every term.
- A rolling powerpoint displayed to students as they enter assemblies, and in the front of school, showing images and equations.