Coming Home by Owen Sheers
SONGS OF OURSELVES Volume 2
IGCSE Literature 0486(CIE)
7 IGCSE Exam Style Questions for Practice
1 Model Response in 916 words
LESSON PLAN and USAGE
• Use seven carefully worded IGCSE style questions in your school exams to assess your students.
• Begin a discussion on what a good response looks like and how to present the thoughts for A* grade in IGCSE board examination.
• Ask your students to highlight the points of view and good parts in a paragraph and see if they have similar thoughts or ideas.
• Ask how they differ or how they find it similar.
• Ask what aspects of the model response they like and how they can try such a response in the exam.
• Discuss the strength of the essay's PETER/PEE/PQC structure.
• You will see your students get confident in an hour class with this but after understanding the poem taught by you.