Help your MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS develop social skills with these engaging and fun CONVERSATION STARTERS. This resource includes 40 task cards about BEAUTY, LOOKS AND STYLE. All questions are open questions and require development. Almost all task cards have at least two questions.HOW TO USE?
Use them as task cards for speaking or as centers. These conversation starters are ideal for pair or small group discussions. Give each pair/group a card and let them develop the topic on it. Then simply let the cards rotate around the room so that every pair/group can discuss more than one card.
Make sure to start from the Tracking Sheet to get organized and pick the cards for the right activity.WHO ARE THESE BELL RINGERS FOR?
middle and high school students
You will find both US and UK spelling for each file
(Choose the spelling you prefer and simply delete the other files.)
- Total pages: 20 - 10 colored+10 black&white\
- A PDF file sized 11x8.5 inches\
- 40 different task cards\
- 4 cards per page\
- Colored and black&white version\
- Ideal for printing and laminating for a long lasting resource\
- Use for pair or group discussion or centers\
+Total pages: 2
+2 pages with all the prompts to get organized and keep track of the questions used\
+Total pages: 3
+Links to all the other Bell Ringer Questions in my store\
UK and US versions for all cards and formats are included.
Black&white version of all cards and formats also included.
No Prep needed.
(All questions are Open Questions and most cards have more than one question)
- “What makes a person beautiful? What makes a person ugly?”
- “What does “Beauty is only skin deep” mean? Do you agree with this proverb? Why or why not?”
- “How can your culture, religion or personality influence appearance?”
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.