This Thematic Unit contains different sets of Printables including easy reading passages with facts about crickets :
• What are crickets?
• Where to collect crickets?
• The cricket body
• The cricket life cycle – the stages of a cricket divided into 4 parts with illustrations (egg – nymph – instars – adult). There is one sheet for each stage.
• Fun facts sheet
• Positive and negative aspects
• Write the cricket body parts
• Cricket life cycle – write the four basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the cricket life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about crickets – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast a cricket with another insect
You can download the preview to see all the pages in one sheet!
You can also provide feedback if you like this product!