10 x fully resourced lessons with a focus on crime - from county lines to acid attacks. All are differentiated to three levels of progress throughout and include accompanying worksheets, clips and challenge questions. Perfect for KS3 / KS4 Citizenship and easily edited.
1. Crime and punishment
2. Crime, youth crime and the age of criminal responsibility
3. Youth crime and gang crime
4. Law and criminal /civil courts
5. Knife Crime
6. Anti-Social Behaviour
7. The Criminal Justice System
8. Acid Attacks - the latest criminal trend
9. County Lines - Drugs, Gangs and Exploitation
10. The Death Penalty - a history of and exploration of arguments for and against
Many more inexpensive and free PSHE, GCSE Citizenship and RE resources at my shop:
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)
Thank you, this is a great bundle. It has up-to-date information, on topical issues that the students can relate to. The use of video clips is engaging and all resources are well planned and produced. Great for non-specialist teachers as a scheme of work.
Great bundle. Really detailed and informative. Everything I need to teach the topic.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.