A Crime and Law Drop Down Day Pack - A set of 6 lessons to cover a Citizenship / PSHE Drop Down Day (6 hours) which could be use with either KS3 or KS4 as an off time-table day for the end of term.
All the resources are editable and well-differentiated so it could be used with any year group KS4 / KS3, with the option to tweak if you want to.
Each lesson lasts an hour and they can be used in any order:
- How do we define criminal behaviour and why o we punish criminals?
- What is hate crime? How does UK law deal with it and why is it important we study it?
- How does the Criminal Justice System work in the UK?
- How do we deal with young offenders in the UK? What is criminal responsibility?
- What are criminal and civil courts? Who deals with what and what’s the difference?
- What is hate speech and why is this a controversial topic online?
All these individual lessons have been rated very highly by Tes users and are tried and tested in my own department.
You can find many more inexpensive and free PSHE, Citizenship GCSE, Tutor Time and RE resources HERE
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org